|Category||Sep 2014||Aug 2014||Monthly Change||Sep 2013||Annual Change|
Well, as you can see from my previous post, August was a month with loads of spending, so how did it impact my net worth?
This month’s review in brief
- Most of my income comes in quarterly, so it’s also a month without much money coming in either.
- Cash is down/credit card is up as expected with the month’s expenses
- However the stock market & my monthly contributions helped my investments and pensions.
- Only down £560, which is quite good going
- Overall I’m happy, but could definitely do better.
Next month my strategy is changing, I’m not longer overpaying my mortgage (as it’s fixed at a snazzy new rate of 2.19%) and I’ll be directing that money to my ISA instead. I’ve also increased my pensions contributions by £100 a month, as it’s very tax efficient.